What is meant by digital marketing?
Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication. … Essentially, if a marketing campaign involves digital communication, it’s digital marketing.
What is digital marketing used for?
At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. Using these online media channels, digital marketing is the method by which companies endorse goods, services, and brands
Security is a front-and-center concern for every business, and demand for trained cybersecurity experts has never been greater. From security fundamentals to advanced topics like encryption, pen testing, and cert prep coverage, get the skills you need to advance your security career.
Grow your software development skills and reap the benefits for the rest of your career. Learn the fundamentals of software programming, software security, and object-oriented design, cloud and database development, quality assurance and mobile app development.
Database Management, allows a person to organize, store and retrieve data from a computer. Database Management can also describe, the data storage, operations and security practices of a Database Administrator (DBA), throughout the life cycle of the data. All users come to that one system to access the data.
- Hierarchical databases.
- Network databases.
- Relational databases.
- Object-oriented databases.
- Graph databases.
- ER model databases.
- Document databases.
- NoSQL databases.
Mobile developers are a type of software developer. They specialise in mobile technology such as building apps for Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone platforms. … Mobile developers learn the programming languages and software development environment for their chosen platform.
- Generate an app idea.
- Do competitive market research.
- Write out the features for your app.
- Make design mockups of your app.
- Create your app’s graphic design.
- Put together an app marketing plan.
- Build the app with one of these options.
- Submit your app to the App Store.
IT Infrastructure Training
IT Training is specific to the Information Technology (IT) industry, or to the skills necessary for performing information technology jobs. IT training includes courses related to the application, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems.
- Hardware: The servers, data centers, switches, and other on-premises equipment that support IT services.
- Cloud Computing: IT infrastructure management isn’t just about on-premises equipment anymore.
- Software: Various applications and services that are deployed throughout the organization CRM, ERP, communications apps, etc.